Wednesday, April 02, 2008

An important (ahem!) announcement.

I will be interviewed live tomorrow (Thursday, April 3) from 5:30 to 6:00 P.M. EDT on Sirius Satellite Radio, Indie Talk Channel 110, the "Blog Bunker" show.

For those of you who don't have Sirius receivers or haven't already signed up for Sirius Online, you can get a free three day trial of Sirius Online by going here.

Update: Things went so fast that I didn't get a chance to put in a plug for the other blog on which I participate, Brooklyn Heights Blog. Please give it a look, especially if you live in or near the Heights, are thinking of living in the Heights, used to live here and miss it, or were a big fan of the Patty Duke Show.

4 comments:

  1. You are a blog celebrity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog on, my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. The only interview I've ever been involved in was with the police. "No, officer, I don't know how fast I was going. No, I haven't been drinking."

    Congrats! I'll try to tune in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just don't forget the little people...

    ReplyDelete